Your holiday apartment
From a bright and airy hallway, you’ll enter a large and comfortable living room/dining area with a round dining table, sofa, 2 comfy armchairs, and an entertainment centre.
Sliding doors lead out to the south facing balcony overlooking the pool and with superb views of the town, sea and sunsets.
- TV and DVD player
- CD sound system and a small collection of CDs and movies. Feel free to also bring your own music or movies if you want
- Some BBc and ITV are possible, but owing to odd political reasons, this cannot be guaranteed
- Direct dial landline phone which is metered and can be paid for locally.
- Complimentary wireless broadband Internet.
Swimming and Sunbathing
The balcony overlooks the shared pool area with excellent baby pool and plenty of sun loungers, umbrellas. Pool towels are supplied in the apartment.
The pool is surrounded by only 16 apartments in two blocks of 8, but guests can use any of the 5 pool areas in the whole Monte Dourado complex.
Town beach is only 5-7 minutes walk down the hill, and some of the most attractive beaches in the world can be reached by car within 10-20 minutes of the apartment,
- Table and chairs for al fresco dining
- Clothes dryer/airer
- Pool towels supplied
- Ashtrays are available for outdoor smoking only.
As a courtesy to other guests, we ask you not to smoke inside the apartment.
Cooking and Eating
A comfortable sized kitchen with all the gadgets should fill the needs of all but the most ambitious master chefs.
Large round dining table inside for 5-6 people – or you will probably prefer the south facing balcony for romantic al fresco dining at sunset.
- Electric hob, oven and extractor
- Microwave and toaster
- Fridge freezer
- How do you like your coffee?
Filter, cafetiere or instant?
- All the pots and pans you will even need
(Assuming you DO wash up occasionally!)
- Crockery and glasses for a full house as well as plastic set of plates and cutlery for the tots
- Dishwasher, washing machine, iron and board.
- … and of course brooms and mops for those occasional little accidents